- Urban Charter School Students Get a Taste of College
Studying for the New York State Regents exams has been a success for some local students looking to end the school year on a high note. The 50 tenth-grade students from UPrep made their way to the first-floor classrooms of LeChase Hall, the new home of the Warner School, to prepare for the upcoming Geometry, Earth Science, U.S. History, and English Language Arts exams.
- Warner Professor Teams Up with Second Avenue Learning to Develop a Videogame that Teaches Chemistry
Jayne Lammers, assistant professor of teaching and curriculum at the Warner School, will lend a hand in developing a new educational game that helps fourth- through sixth-grade students learn chemistry.
- New Warner School of Education Building Dedicated
The University of Rochester community gathered on Thursday, May 16 for a dedication ceremony and celebration of Raymond F. LeChase Hall, the new home of the Warner School of Education.
- More than 200 Graduates Celebrated at Warner School’s Commencement
One by one, as they made their way across stage to accept their graduate degrees in education, the newly minted graduates of the University of Rochester’s Warner School of Education celebrated the May 18 commencement with smiles, joy, and a sense of triumph.
- Rochester Area Colleges Continuing Education Association Honors Warner Student
In recognition of academic achievement and commitment to education, Warner School of Education doctoral student Kristen Love is one of this year’s recipients of the Outstanding Adult Student Award given by the Rochester Area Colleges Continuing Education (RACCE) Association.