Change forms

Registration and related forms

  • Drop/Add (msword) (pdf)
    • You may only use a Drop/Add Form to add to or drop a course from an existing registration. For initial registration, you must either register online or utilize paper forms.
  • Incomplete Grade Agreement (msword) (pdf)
  • Warner Non-Matriculated Student Application
  • Non-Matriculated Student Payment Agreement
    • You (even if you are a UR employee) must complete a Payment Agreement each time you register; in essence, it says that you are responsible for any tuition and/or fees not covered by your employer, a third-party payee or loan monies.

UR Employee tuition waivers

 Please visit the Tuition Benefits website for information regarding eligibility, taxation, the enrollment process, etc.

Other miscellaneous forms