• Warner School Registrar:  Changes made through Blackboard, in the Online Registration site or through HRMS (for UR employees) do not update student records at Warner.  While you may change your contact information in Blackboard and/or the Online Registration site, you must also contact the Warner School Registrar so that Warner’s internal databases can be corrected, as well.  Failure to do so can result in your missing important communications from Warner.  There is a “Change of Address or Personal Information Form” on the Warner website (see “Forms” section), but a quick e-mail to the Warner Registrar will accomplish the same thing.