Change forms

Registration and related forms

UR employee tuition waivers

Employees eligible for tuition benefits no longer have to submit forms to the Tuition Benefits Office; a link to Tuition Benefits will appear on the student’s Self-Service portal in HRMS.  Any questions regarding this process can be directed to