• CONTACT WARNER:  Changes made through Blackboard, in the Online Registration sites or through HRMS (for UR employees) do not update student records at Warner.  While you may change your contact information in Blackboard and/or the Online Registration site, you must also contact the Warner School Registrar so that Warner’s internal databases can be corrected, as well.  Failure to do so can result in your missing important communications from Warner.  There is a “Change of Address or Personal Information Form” on the Warner website (see  the “Forms” section), but a quick e-mail to the Warner School Registrar will accomplish the same thing.

  • INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:  Failure to notify the International Services Office (as well as Warner) immediately of any changes in contact information can result in serious consequences with the United States’ Immigration & Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.).  You can update your address through online registration, and the ISO will receive notice of the change.


Once you have started your program, you may change advisors if you wish.  (Be aware that some programs may have only one faculty member uniquely qualified to advise students, and an advisor change may not be prudent in these programs.)  Be assured that Warner faculty will not be personally offended should you choose a new advisor.  Your new advisor will notify your existing advisor and send an email to the Associate Dean of Students to approve the change.


If you decide the program Warner admitted you into is not the best fit for you or your career goals, you may change programs.  There are some stipulations and restrictions spelled out on the Program Change Form.