map of the world


As an international student at the Warner School of Education, you will need to obtain an F-1 or J-1 student visa. The University of Rochester International Services Office (ISO) provides support and information for students on visas and other important services for the University’s 1,200 international students, 600 international scholars, and 700 spouses and other dependents from 90 countries. Information is available on the Web at

Once you have accepted the offer of admission and submitted your $250 non-refundable deposit, work can begin on your visa application. 

For assistance or questions, please contact the Warner School International Advisor Lynne Kirst at (585) 273-2280 or