by Donna Harris For my first blog entry I will devote to the tragic killing of Donald Stevens, an East High School student, on the early morning of September 17. I did not know this young man but I am saddened by his death because he will never be able to fulfill his fullest potential. I am troubled that he… Read more →
About Warner Perspectives
Any opinions expressed here, except as specifically noted, are those of the individual authors or commenters and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of University of Rochester or the Warner School of Education.
Comments should be civil and on-topic. The site administrators may, at their discretion, edit or delete comments deemed to be uncivil, off-topic, spam, or otherwise inappropriate. To ensure approval, commenters must use their name and a valid email address.
- steve on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- Wayne R. Robbins on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- Cynthia Hughes on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Brother to Brother: My Reaffirmation of Pride in Black Boys Post-George Zimmerman Trial
- John Williams on Brother to Brother: My Reaffirmation of Pride in Black Boys Post-George Zimmerman Trial