In this blog, I update readers on the first ten days of my three-week trip to Uganda. In a subsequent blog I will write about our visit to the Millennium Villages Project, a development project organized by the Earth Institute at Columbia University and the United Nations Development Program. The two medical students and I spent the first half of… Read more →
About Warner Perspectives
Any opinions expressed here, except as specifically noted, are those of the individual authors or commenters and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of University of Rochester or the Warner School of Education.
Comments should be civil and on-topic. The site administrators may, at their discretion, edit or delete comments deemed to be uncivil, off-topic, spam, or otherwise inappropriate. To ensure approval, commenters must use their name and a valid email address.
- steve on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- Wayne R. Robbins on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- Cynthia Hughes on Will the Lone Ranger (NY Senate) Save School Funding?
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Brother to Brother: My Reaffirmation of Pride in Black Boys Post-George Zimmerman Trial
- John Williams on Brother to Brother: My Reaffirmation of Pride in Black Boys Post-George Zimmerman Trial